Austin Food & Wine Alliance signature events bring together the absolute best culinary talent and tastes in Central Texas. In addition, our local partners host incredible beneficiary and community events throughout the year. Ensure you don’t miss a single bite, sip or swirl--save the dates for upcoming events now, and join our mailing list to be the first to know when tickets are on sale:
- 3/21: Roya Pop-Up Dinner
- 3/31: Austin Lamb Jam
- 4/4: LIVE FIRE! ¡VIVA MÉXICO! - an AFWA signature event
- 4/10: CultureMap Tastemakers
- 4/26-28: Austin Food + Wine Festival
- 8/3: White Linen Night
- 9/12: Official Drink of Austin - an AFWA signature event
- 10/2-3: Culinary Arts Career Conference - an AFWA signature event
- 11/24: Wine & Swine - an AFWA signature event
- TBD: Culinary Grant Awards
The Official Drink of Austin is the city’s premier craft cocktail event, raising funds for culinary grants while challenging the best local bar teams to a friendly competition to create the essential Austin cocktail.
The Culinary Arts Career Conference (CACC) was developed to give Central Texas high school culinary arts students the opportunity to learn and gain inspiration through direct connection to people from a wide spectrum of career paths in the culinary world.